Dill Pickle Bloody Mary
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 4 ounces dill pickle vodka
- 5.5 ounces tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper (or more if you prefer)
- dill pickles - for garnish (optional)
- celery stalk - for garnish (optional)
- other vegetables - for garnish (optional)
Fill a tall glass with ice. Add dill pickle vodka, and next 4 ingredients, through pickle juice. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper using measurements above, or to taste.
Garnish with dill pickles, a celery stalk, and other veggies.
Calories: 294kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 472mg | Potassium: 405mg | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 700IU | Vitamin C: 31.5mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg