Rosemary and Cayenne Coconut Chips (Toasted Trail Mix)
Prep Time 2 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 17 minutes
Servings 8 1/2 cup servings
- 2 cups coconut chips (unsalted variety)
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts (I used a combination of almonds, walnuts, pecans and cashews)
- 1/2 cups dried blueberries
- 1 sprig rosemary - leaves roughly pulled off
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons light flavored good quality oil (I used avocado oil)
Preheat oven to 350°F / 175°C.
In a medium bowl, combine all the ingredients together.
Spread everything out on a lined baking tray.
Toast in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the coconut chips start browning. About halfway through, gently use a spatula and give everything a mix.
Allow to cool before snacking. Store in an airtight container.
Calories: 389kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 160mg | Potassium: 410mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2.2mg