Banana Breakfast Recipes
Look no further for delicious banana breakfast recipes! Here are all the best banana breakfast ideas.
Banana Breakfast Ideas
We love this versatile fruit. As such, there are lots of breakfast ideas that use bananas on The Worktop.
Bananas are great to use in morning recipes. Why?
- They add subtle sweetness. Therefore, the recipes require less processed sugars.
- They are a great binder in recipes. For example, they work well in pancakes.
- You start the day with a healthy does of fruit.
- If you are out of eggs, bananas often work as a replacement.
Popular Banana Breakfast Recipes
Here are the top three most popular recipes on The Worktop that use this super handy fruit:
Healthy Banana Recipes for Breakfast
While most recipes on The Worktop are healthy, I like these for specific health benefits.
- Low Fat Banana Muffins - I use wheat bran as a main ingredient in this muffin. As such, it is high in fiber.
- Banana Oatmeal Pancakes - This recipe is both gluten-free and flourless.
- Healthy Almond Milk Smoothie - We make this smoothie a lot. That's because it's quick and easy.
Easy Banana Breakfast Recipes
- Easy Banana Whipped Cream - This is a deliciously banana flavored whipped cream. It works great on anything.
- Healthy Banana Ice Cream - For this recipe, you just need bananas. Moreover, it's surprisingly creamy and just like the real thing.
- Apple Peanut Butter Smoothie - My kids love this smoothie recipe.
View All The Recipes With Bananas
I hope you find an idea that you love below. I'd love to hear if you have other breakfast ideas. If you do, please let me know.